Spectrum KIDS is our multivitamin gummy that has been specially formulated to deliver children all the vital vitamins and minerals they require to develop healthy bodies and minds.
In the form of great tasting chewable gummies - with no artificial colors or flavors, these help all bodily functions run smoothly, provide natural energy and immune support, aiding their overall health and wellbeing - allowing them to thrive as they learn, play and grow.
For all children aged between 2-12.
We encourage children to live an active and healthy lifestyle as this is the cornerstone of their personal health and development. However, we all struggle to keep on top of our intake of important micronutrients regardless of how good our diets are. But don't worry our 'Spectrum KIDS' fills those gaps, giving your children a huge spread of fundamental micronutrients allowing them to feel and perform at their best.
Spectrum KIDS includes;*
• Vitamin A - a fat-soluble vitamin that helps maintain good vision and helps the heart, lungs, kidneys and other organs work properly
• Vitamin B - can help prevent infections and promotes a healthy brain function and good energy levels
• Vitamin C - an important nutrient that keeps immune system's functioning and supports the maintenance of bones and teeth
• Vitamin D - used in the absorption of calcium, which strengthens bones, teeth and muscles
• Vitamin E - acts as a powerful antioxidant which helps protect cells from damage
• Zinc - an essential micronutrient that is crucial to almost every aspect of your health. Zinc helps to enhance your immune system, stabilize blood sugar levels and helps keep your skin, eyes and heart healthy
Servings consist of 2 great tasting chewable gummies, that your children will love. Flavors come in cherry, strawberry, lemon, orange and grape.
For all children aged between 2-12. Do not give to children under 2 years of age.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.